More About Me
Meet MarniMarni Jimenez ~ Listing and Sales Specialist
A licensed realtor since 1990, Marni values honesty,integrity, and the trust her clients have in her to guide
them through the home selling and buying process. Marni strives to put her clients’ needs above her own
and, in doing so, has had many clients refer their friends and family over the past several years. Referrals
compose a significant part of Marni’s business, which she takes pride in. Marni is a top producer at the
Windermere Real Estate Tower Properties, and is consistently ranked in the top 1% of agents in the area, working with both buyers and sellers effectively. Her team has an extensive amount of experience in all facets of the real estate process.
Closing HistoryIn the past 6 years, Marni had closed well over 350 transactions. Here’s a summary of
her most recent closing history:
2010: 103 homes sold in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
2011: 39 homes sold.
2012: 57 homes sold.
2013: 61 homes sold.
2014: 43 homes sold.
2015: 65 homes sold.
2016: promises to be yet another year of successful transactions!
Education and Licenses• Dept. of Real Estate California R.E. license 1990
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of California Association of Realtors
• Member of Inland Valleys Association of Realtors
• Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) for Dave Ramsey, Financial Educator
• E-Certified through Prudential California Realty Nationwide
• Foreclosure Training – Southland Title Company
• Trendgraphix Certified Specialist
• CDPE Training Providing Excellence in the Short Sale Process
• Partner First short sale training